Thursday, September 1, 2016

9 Super Cool and Funny Quotes/Images About Fangirls and Fangirling

Hello all of my fellow fangirls (and boys)! Long time no see. Sorry about that. Today I am going to be showing you guys 5 super cool quotes about fangirls and fangirling in general. I hope you like them! So lets get started. :)

Image result for fangirl quotes

Well most of us don't.

Image result for fangirl quotes

Image result for fangirl quotes

Pretty much.

Image result for fangirl quotes

Image result for fangirl quotes

It really is quite hard. 

Image result for fangirl quotes

What is this "calm" you speak of? I have never heard of such thing. 

Image result for fangirl quotes

Image result for fangirl quotes

Image result for fangirl quotes



I hoped you liked my post! I had so much fun putting this together! If you did you should check out my other posts on this blog here and then my main blog here. 

So do you agree with these? What are some fangirl quotes that you know? Should I do a part 2 of this?





5 comments: