Thursday, July 7, 2016

Harry Potter Post

 Hi! Dani here!!! I'm sticking to my last post, today we're talking about... drumroll please Harry Potter!! So basically there are going to be Harry Potter pics and I'm going to comment on them. But first, let's get one thing strait, I don't ship Ron and Hermione, I'm a Harmione (Harry x Hermione? shipper, don't get all mad at me!!! That's just what I think! I mean, even Dumbledore thought it!!!!!! Any ways, let's get started!!

The trio of amazingness!

Awww! So sweet!

What exactly would this spell do?
Seriously!
So sad!
Everybody dance now!
My house, I was kinda surprised that I wasn't in Ravenclaw!
Aww!
I like this because Hermione's my fave!
I don't ship Romione, but even I have to admit this is sweet!
Kitty Draco!

Really? Only a Kk?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! So sad!!!

Best quote ever!


I feel ya!


If only...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is... like... the definition of fangirling!

So... that's about it for this post! I'll be posting again on Sat! So stay tuned! I also am having this quiz contest thing on my other blog, so be sure to check that out! (It's about all my fandoms!) Here's the link! Here!

 Bye Sincerely




















No comments:

Post a Comment