Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shipper's

Hi, I'm wolfa and I'm hear to talk about the stages of becoming a shipper. Now if your new to being a fangirl(fanboys,I know some go on this blog) you probably  heard the word shipping ( also otp ).
Basically  it's putting to people together..as couples...it's a trap you set a can't escape.
Moving on  let just start:)


1. That one account


You go on that account and search up your fandom and curiosities' s  srucks and you click the one with a ship and for an example heres one of mine.


I ship soul x maka from soul eater ( I recommend it if you watch the anime or read the manga, the manga better in this one I my opinion)


2. Look at  them 24:7 

                                                   you continue looking and find more, and by that  I'm mean pile's. its
gets worst


3.jeouslys   of  how they are in that world....

now here are dreams enjoy this maybe
oh never say cartoon or anime characters aren't hot because-






wait forgot a real one

........WHY.........


5. Watch for the ship

Basically almost to step you watch for the ship and glory of it.
.......... I hope you enjoy it, I will see you on my next post, this is all  I have to say.

Bye:)




4 comments: