Monday, August 8, 2016

Very late about wolfa

Hi, I'm wolfa, this is very late  I've look and I'm the only one how's left (maybe I saw and realize it so yeah) K so if you seen about us. I gave a visual about it but here a bit more for  the basics.
I did have a post with ton of spoller warings  and if you people seen it you will   recognize
Castiel from supernatural (favorite character  by the way)
Any way other than supernatural I like creepy things and shipping, with some anime.
which I'm hit with the feels. It's assassination classroom......
which I will fan ove later but here's something to show from it..
Please read the manga/anime  it really great though my heart hurts (this is Koro-sensi if your wondering).
I will review and of corse ship because its of shipping.
I will try to do more anime things but I don't have cruchy roll so I will do my best and be awesome and Do some HARD-core shipping.
this all I have to say ( sorry if I ramble a lot I didn't know what to say so sorry for that)                 Bye:)




2 comments: