Wednesday, July 20, 2016

10 Awesome Hermione Quotes



photo credit 

Hi everyone! I'm back with my 3rd post on this blog today. For my second post I did 10 Amazing Emma Watson (who by the way plays hermione in the movies) Quotes . And since I had a such a good time doing that I decided to do it again but with a fictional character this time. I am going to show you guys my top 10 favroite hermione quotes. Yes it is very exciting. So let's get started!

Hermione Granger Spell Quote:

Yeah you guys seriously! Get it right already!

14 Profound Quotes From The Harry Potter Books:

 All of those things are important though. 

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix | 14 Profound Quotes From The Harry Potter Books:

Yeah! I don't have the emotional rage of a teaspoon (whatever that means). 

10 Inspiring Harry Potter Quotes for a Magical New Year | Potter Talk:

The takeaway from this is to just not be afraid of names. There just words, right? 

Harry Potter Quote : Hermione Granger My number one favorite harry potter quote:

But wouldn't being killed be worse than being expelled? Because if you were dead you couldn't do anything with your life and definitely not go back to school so you would be expelled by default. Just saying.

“Because that’s what Hermione does,” said Ron, shrugging. “When in doubt, go to the library.” -J.K. Rowling #literaryquotes #svpl:

And hermine is always mostly right. 

*note I do relize this is not really what hermione said but it is amazing and it is about her so I had to include it. 
actually, i'm highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook. - hermione granger:

Which means hermine can do pretty much anything everything. 

Hermione quotes: don't you two read?

You know what hermione I don't think they do. 


This is very true but also kind of scary. Does anyone find this scary?



Sadly I think you might actually be the only one who has read that book Hermione. 

---

That was awesome. I think I am also going to do a post with my favroite hermione gifs. Because. I mean gifs are amazing. 

If you want more stuff like this and more of me I recommend you check out my others posts on this blog which you can find here or my other blog that I blog at a lot at which you can find here. 

So.. Did you like that? Maybe possibly? What are your favroite hermione quotes? Should I do more quote posts like this? Should I do more hermine posts? Would you like a gif version of this?



2 comments:

  1. I thought that that last one was a Luna quote...Did you mean to do that? Other than that, I love this post!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete