Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Lunar Chronicles GO PRINCESS SELENE I TOTALLY SHIP CRESSWELL

 Hi guys! So, today we have The Lunar Chronicles! I really don't know what else to say other thank let's do it!
 IDK...
 Haha!
 Normally I'd be offended, but she id freakishly strong!
 I would TOTALLY read that!

HAHAHAHA! Star Wars and The Lunar Chronicles!!! 
 Oh Iko...
 HAHA! Oh stars Thorne!
 Yes!
 Cresswell vs the spider! Who will win (spoiler alert! Obviously Cresswell!)
 YAS!
 THORNE!
So true! 
 Who the frICK JUST SAID THAT?
 HAHA
 So true!
 XD
 *DIES*
I am officially dead! 
AWW...
 Diamond? Really Thorne? And gray Jacin?
Well technically... I have no clue if Kai is Cinder's uncle.... I guess...  but then no.... IDK!
Well! That's it! I feel like I'm posting to much because none of the other's have posted this much...

 Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment