Saturday, July 30, 2016

Supernatural (Spoiler lot of them )

Hi, this is my first post it's probably bad but I'm doing it .So let's talk about a show of horror, it's supernatural.Its a show following the bad-a brothers that hunt demons. It's awesome (in my opinion) any way this is the review part since my computer broke :[ So beware of spoilers up head . I recommend that you watch the show there are 12 season but if you get though 6 on Netflix your fine cause that's I far I got :)Any way let start. So first it starts at were Sam and dean are introduced.Sam was about to have a job interview and is living with his girlfriend Jessica. Dean brings Sam on a hunt and when he comes back a demon is at there house and kill Jessica. Now they are hunting and have to search for there dad and kill the yellow-eye demon later to find out his name.Crowly. They later discover that Sam is cursed with telepathic powers from the demon and others have it to. Now let me give you a moment to process that and the feeling of that and people how are reading I have lots more spoilers ahead so I went through 2 to 3 season of that. Lots of gore and back stabbers right there.ok continue for ward. They find their and get in a accident,oh boy brace yourself.There father sell his soul to the yellow-eye demon to save dean. And this is for people how want to know about it and now you're like,WHAT (mind blowing) after they finally find the demon and found the demon, but Sam was about to die and dean being the older brother gose to get Sam and (only watch this episode and it will make sense ) gose to the cross road demon and sells his soul and only has a year to live. And underworlds gate open releasing demon that they have fought. And now you're like ,Wow now anthor moment to process that..............................................................................................................................................................K let's continue I went through 3 I miss cont cause there are a lot. K flash forward .Sam try's to stop it and mets a demon how I forgot the name of and kind of helps them it's to late and is the for 4 months (which is 40 years there) now he comes back by an Angel name Castile.Now Sam has control over his powers and sends the demon down, With his mind. Now you're like,WHAT THE HECK...but    the angles are trying to stop him but the thing is some are rebellious angle ( aka angles how are becoming demons) Now you're like,just Wow.Castile has some respect to dean but go to God and before I go on if it too religious for you and you don't like stuff like that you can stop reading if you're not going to watch the show or you feel it disrespecting your religion it does get religious at time but if you're not a big fan of religion and religious things it ok you can stop reading if you personally want no ones going to get mad so not a big fan of that kind of stuff you can stop reading so   more spoilers ahead and on forward.they find out God meant for the war to happen and the angle how is saying what God saying is on there team and wants them to be free and sense leader out of balance Castile becomes a fallen angle that is what I'm going to say . I did miss main character and hunt episode on purpose. You want to see more adventures of Sam and dean go watch them your self it great but rips your heart millions of times it still going on and if you're tear up about do something happy I'm probably going to be on the internet so yeah hope  you more post like these or if you don't that's fine I spoiled the intired show so far so , yeah that's all I have to say.
                                                                                Bye:)

2 comments: