Sunday, July 3, 2016

{hello}



Hey everyone! I'm Izzy, a completely band-obsessed eleven year old who has nothing else to do in her life than watch YouTube, listen to bands, and blog. I have no social life whatsoever and I listen to bands that make little children cry with all the screaming involved in them.
 some of my favorite bands include:

  • Pierce the Veil
  • All Time Low
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Sleeping with Sirens
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Five Seconds of Summer
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Ghost town
  • Paramore
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Green Day
  • Twenty One Pilots
  • Never Shout Never
dang that's a lot
I also like Melanie Martinez and Halsey, too.

 
Since I always have nothing to do, I watch YouTube a lot. Some of my favorite YouTubers are Dan and Phil, Onision, JennaMarbles, MyDigitalEscape, and Music Video Sins.

 As I said earlier, I'm 11 and I'm going into sixth grade next year. People think I'm "emo", when in reality I'm not, but hey, who cares? My birthday is November 5th and yeah.

 Kellin Quinn is my little baby, okay? if you dare touch him even the slightest bit I call dibs on killing you. his voice is just absolutely perfect and his hair.....  it's also perfection.

So.... I guess that's it.... NO WAIT WAIT WAIT I FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT THINGAMABOBBER. my blog! {click here}

Peace out.

1 comment: