Sunday, July 3, 2016

A little bit about Nabila

Hey everyone! I'm Nabila! I am one of the authors of this blog. For my first post I decided to tell you guys some about me (I am very interesting by the way). 

I am super excited to start posting here because I have never done a collab blog before. Like ever though I have really wanted to. So when Dani asked me if I wanted to join I of course said YES. Dani is very sweet and awesome. 

Look! It's me!

I am a 11 years old tween christian girl who lives in Houston, Texas, USA. I have another blog called Hot Town Girl Cool where I also blog which you can find here.  I love to blog, take photos, hang out with friends, listen to music, read, write, watch tv, play online games, pin a million pins on pinterest, pick out clothes, do graphic design,  travel, read comment on my blog, read other blogs, act, sing, talk, take videos, edit photos, and obsesses over things. I fangirl over:

-Taylor Swift
-Pop Music in general
-Katy Perry
-Harry Potter
-Rick Riordan and all of his books
-The Hunger Games and Jennifer Lawrence
-Girl Meets World
-Star wars

Out of all of those I am most into Taylor Swift and The Hunger Games Series though so that is what I will mainly be posting about. 

I have been in one musical and 2 other plays for school. Besides the US I have also been to Canada and Mexico when I was younger. 

You can also find me at my pinterest and google + accounts which I totally recommend you following. It means alot to me. 

Look! It's me again!

I am planning on posting about every other week. 


I am also thinking about doing some posts like The Types of Fangirls and How to know if you are fangirling over something. Tell me in the commenst what you want.

If you want to find out more about me and the other writers of this blog you can go to our About us page here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment