Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hia! I'm Dani!

  Hi! I'm Dani! I'm a 10 year old girl with braces and books! I'm 80% maniac,

10% unicorn, (neigh!)
and 10% llama,
but I'm 100% bookworm!!
 My Dad is a car salesman at Gunn, so if you need a car, go to him! ;) My Mom is a computer fixer person for Comal ISD, PLUS (and this is a big plus) an author!!! Her name is Theresa Jones and she has put out 2 different series's (The Decendant and Empyrean series's) and one stand alone middle grade novel (Weird) with more books to come! My brother who you will know as Speed Boy, is 4 and the smartest, cutest, annoyingest, weirdest little boy I know. XD
 But, anyway, back to me! I simply could not live without my books and show!!!!! I would perish! I am a total fangirl! I'm actually the one that had the idea for this blog in the first place! I have another blog BTW, it's called The Dani Jones Blog. And if you'd like to visit that, than you're more than welcome to! It isn't on private or anything! I'm such a fangirl that I have a folder on my desktop labeled fangirling!
 I'm writing my own book, which I will talk about later on this blog (because I feel it might one day be fangirled over)(not trying to be prideful BTW). I will finish off with some pics/gifs which will either be of stuff I fangirl over, or just about fangirling in general!
General Fangirlyness
Yeah... this'll happen...
 A blog where Hermione, Katniss, Annabeth, Piper, Cinder, Cress, and Abby all fangirl about me.... Yup! Seems likely!
 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... yeah...
 It's like 'You put someone with some else!' Other person 'You make them date... each... other...?' Me 'No! Yes! Arrrrrrrggggggggg!!'
This is truer than true!
All except the tumblr thing... I'm not on tumblr!
YEAH!
These are referencing my fandoms! Try to guess 'em!
Yeah... this happens a lot... But I don't get why after this happens they look at me like I'm crazy, it's like 'What? They don't have fangirls where you come from?'
 Or... you know... don't... you'll just be vaporized by my awesomness... whatever works for me! 
 Can't argue with that! Let's do this!
 YOU. DID. NOT!
Not my Mom! More like ahem! *Cough* My friends! (Wolfa! I'm looking at you!)
 Ever.
 Ah ah ah! He-ey! You got that!
 This is MY world!
 Never mind!
I am SO, unable, to even!
That's it!!!! So... I'll be posting soon! 
 Bye Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment