Thursday, July 21, 2016

NCIS

 First off, I wanted to say I'm sorry that this is late! I've been busy and I woulda done it yesterday except I was sick. I'm not sure what I was sick with though, I think I just ate something bad. Anyway, today we're going to talk about NCIS! Not NCIS New Orleans or anything, just plain ol NCIS. Ready? Let's go!
YAY! Caf-POW!
Wow... 
I made this because Tony left the show...
Random pic of Ellie Bishop
What? Oh dear what? That doesn't sound very promising Ducky!
On those rare occasions when Gibbs Gibbsslaps himself

Alright, I'm starting to die. If you wanna know why you need to see the show...
Why is this post bound on killing me?
Aww...! Cute McGee!
Oooh! 

AHHHH! THE FEEEEELLLLSSSSS!!!
AHHHHHH!
 I'm literally about to start crying!! 
Before NCIS?! I remember no such time!
AWW...! It's Burt
*Chokes*
Alright, I'm dead. I am officially dead! Somebody come cart off my dead body cause FEELS!!!!!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. *Gets shopping cart and carts Dani's body away*. Haha. I just realized that sounds creepy. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, thank you for the death

    ReplyDelete