Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Hunger Games post of awesomeness like seriously it's amazing like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

 Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a really long post title! But THG deserves a long title! So, to make myself clear, I'd like to say I am a full on Peeta x Katniss, Finnick x Annie, Haymitch x Effie, Gale x Nobody, and Snow x Coin shipper! So if you wanna discuss ships with me, I'm all ears! Anyways, we're going to do this like the Harry Potter post, so let's get on with it!
 Give it up for Finnick's words of wisdom! *Unseen clapping can be heard*
 Aww... Cinna...
 You evil horrible wretched disgusting person!!!!!!!!!!!
 So sweet!

 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 YEAH!

 Not true Effie
 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................

 Oh poor miserable Gale... So alone.... I don't feel sorry for you, I really don't.
 GASP! And so was Foxface!


 Yeah!






 You look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!!!!


 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

 My fave book!! I mean... out of THG
 Evil genius's EVERYWHERE

 I love Peeta soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!


 What do you care about mahogany Effie?

 No! You!
 Hahahahaha!
GASPIDY GASP GASP GASP!!
Thar's all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Bye Sincerely

2 comments: